I like to travel,

and now that I've graduated from college and have a full-time job, I finally have the time and the finances (sometimes) to quench my wanderlust. since I can't take you all with me (though I wish I could), I decided to keep you updated on my whereabouts via the blogosphere.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

>>> march & may: BOOKED!

Okay, I'm not going very far for my "trip" this month --- it's just a few hours' drive away to Forks, Washington. Yes, this is a Twilight-related trip. A few of my besties from grade school and I are going to have a little overnight trip there, see the sights, take pictures, relax, catch up... it's going to be fun. =)

And then Memorial Day weekend I'm heading back to CALI! Such a random trip that spurred out of nowhere. The idea came up earlier today, it was discussed a little bit, and then a couple of hours ago I booked my ticket! My friend Eilleen (who is from Seattle but currently lives in San Diego) is getting married in November and asked me and our friend Jeffrey to take the engagement pictures for her and her fiance --- at DISNEYLAND. Disneyland!!! You know that's one of my most favorite places ever! So next thing I know, me and Pao are flying into San Francisco to meet up with Toni and Jeffrey, and then the four of us will be driving down to SoCal to meet up with Eilleen and Alvin. I'm really looking forward to this trip, I know it's going to be awesome. =)

Don't think I haven't forgotten about Florida and DISNEYWORLD next month. Hahaha. I'm still so psyched for that trip... This may be the best Spring I've ever had (or at least a close second to going to NYC last year for Spring Break. LOL)!

4 comments:

Sheree said...

SHUT UP YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FORKS!!!!!! I'M SO JEALOUS I CAN BARELY SEE STRAIGHT!! OMG!! YOU ARE GOING TO FORKS!!!! have fun! ♥ YOU.

Sheree said...

i'm having withdrawls...please blog about your trip to forks and la push! i'm dying, tita! can't wait to hear about it!

Sheree said...

tita...bloggy blog on both please. :)

tita said...

sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry!!!!!

I've been really busy with work and my friend from new zealand is staying at my house right now so we've been hanging out and sightseeing... I will try to blog as soon as I have time!!