I like to travel,

and now that I've graduated from college and have a full-time job, I finally have the time and the finances (sometimes) to quench my wanderlust. since I can't take you all with me (though I wish I could), I decided to keep you updated on my whereabouts via the blogosphere.

Friday, August 29, 2008

>>> greetings from the mediterranean sea

Hello all,

This is ridiculous. I am so addicted to the Internet that I'm actually paying $.55 a minute to have access to the slowest connection possible. There's no justifying it. I'm just... Insane.

Europe is beautiful and hot and expensive --- just as I anticipated it would be. I'm having fun, but not at its fullest potential. I guess I'm kind of homesick. And I've only been gone for 3 days! I have 19 days to go, so... I'm either gonna get over it real soon, or be really sad for a few weeks.

I guess that's one lesson learned: I can never, ever move away from Seattle. LOL just kidding.

It's just... I miss Milo, I miss cheap Coca-Cola (2 euros for a can!), I miss my bed and the comforts of home, and I probably miss you.

Don't get me wrong, though... I'm glad I'm here. I'm glad I'm getting to see what's out here. And out here, it's beautiful and different. This is invaluable information to have obtained at my age.

I'll post entries about Barcelona and Marseille soon enough... I just gotta write 'em. ;) None of this "on the fly" writing... Also, if I told you I'd write you postcards, I totally did and you should expect them in your mailboxes sometime in the next two weeks. :D

If you have my number, text me once in a while. It's cheaper than using this crappy boat wifi and it will make me feel closer to home. :)

Wish you were here! Really, I do.

<3

1 comment:

Sheree said...

i suck at texting but i'll do it. hope you're having a blast.