I like to travel,

and now that I've graduated from college and have a full-time job, I finally have the time and the finances (sometimes) to quench my wanderlust. since I can't take you all with me (though I wish I could), I decided to keep you updated on my whereabouts via the blogosphere.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

>>> heathrow airport (London, UK)

Man, the Brits weren't messing around when they built Heathrow Airport. Really though, the place is HUGE and kind of confusing -- my family was walking around in circles for a while before we found our way.

The flight from Seatac to London was 8.5 hours; luckily, I was able to sleep through most of it (except for when I was watching Made of Honor, hahaha).

As soon as our plane touched ground and I was able to turn my phone on, I received a barrage of texts wishing me a Happy Birthday. THANK YOOUU!!! to everyone who sent their well wishes from home! Thanks for remembering (you probably saw it on Facebook, but that don't matter) because my own family didn't remember til a few minutes ago, hahaha.

I am now seated smack dab in the middle of a British Airways plane, awash in a sea of good-looking Spaniards on their way back home. Now that I've gotten to see just a small sample of Spain's progeny, I'm thinking one thing: I'm gonna like it in Barcelona.

Wish you were here (really).

<3

1 comment:

Sheree said...

happy birFFFFFFFday again and be safe! :)

thanks for our postcards too! very exciting for my kiddos. :)