I like to travel,

and now that I've graduated from college and have a full-time job, I finally have the time and the finances (sometimes) to quench my wanderlust. since I can't take you all with me (though I wish I could), I decided to keep you updated on my whereabouts via the blogosphere.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

>>> lagggggg.

Home. Finally! I was relieved to get home and find that Milo was in good spirits and even lost a couple of pounds (this is a good thing; he has quite a few more to lose to get back to his old self, haha.)

I'd so been looking forward to getting home for the past couple of weeks (sad, I know), but now that I'm here it feels weird. That was bound to happen, I suppose --- I have been gone for 3 weeks, plus that week in California before I left for Europe. Did I just get used to not being here?

[...I don't know how to be anywhere.]

Maybe I'm just lagging. Not just jetlagging (cuz I am -- I didn't sleep last night just so that I can try to get back on schedule by tonight for work tomorrow... if that makes any sense), but delayed in my realization that I am finally HOME. Whew.

Anyway, I'm going to take advantage of the few spare hours I've got before life gets back to normal (whatever that is) and try to unpack, maybe do some laundry. I'll try to post up the old blogs that I wrote a couple of weeks ago, but... does that even matter anymore? Hahaha. If I have time, I'll take care of it. We'll see. Today I don't have work, but I do have to take Milo swimming at Edmonds, take my laptop + cord in to Best Buy to get a new one, go to the bank, and then get ready for Ann-Marie's birthday dinner later on tonight. And I might try to finish my pic upload before the end of the day (I've already posted up 10 albums since we got home).

See how I do? Always hit the ground running. ;)

1 comment:

Sheree said...

wow! glad you're back!

do you take milo to the dog park on the marina? that's quite a ways for you, isn't it?

anyway, can't wait to see pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did i mention i'm excited to see pictures?